You can view more information on cookies and a list of cookies that are used on this website by visiting our Cookie Page You can accept or decline cookies at any time by accessing the preference panels from your browser's main menu (usually found under 'Edit', 'Tools' or 'Options'). However, if you choose to remove cookies parts of the site may not work properly or your use of the site may be impaired.
PLEASE NOTE: if you choose to use this site without declining any non-essential cookies, then your use will constitute implied consent to the non-essential cookies that are set.
TCCT Retail Ltd understands and respects the importance of your privacy. The following information explains what personal data we may collect from you when you use this site, and how we will hold and use that data.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide in order to make a travel booking or purchase any other services via this Site
- Information you provide in order to enter a competition or promotion via this Site, complete a survey, or if you report a problem with this Site
- If we ask you for your contact details for future marketing use, although you have the option to opt-out of such use.
- Details of transactions you carry out through this Site and of the fulfilment of your bookings.
- Details of your visits to this Site (including, but not limited to, traffic data and location data) whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of your email or other correspondence
We may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To carry out our obligations arising in connection with any contracts entered into between you and us, or between you and a third party supplier.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To provide you with information and offers that we or selected third parties feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our Group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006, to relevant third parties who will supply the travel arrangements or other services you request, to Government bodies and other authorities to whom we are legally obliged to pass your data (e.g. border agencies of countries you intend to visit) and to relevant third parties for the purpose of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by ticking/un-ticking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by writing to: The Data Management Department, Customer Knowledge, Thomas Cook Group UK Ltd, The Thomas Cook Business Park, Coningsby Road, Peterborough, PE3 8SB.
Our site contains links to and from the websites of our principals, suppliers, advertisers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these other websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for these 3rd party websites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to check that your personal data is being processed lawfully ("subject access right"). Your subject access right can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any subject access request must be made in writing to: The Company Secretary, Legal & Compliance Dept., TCCT Retail Ltd, The Thomas Cook Business Park, Unit 17 Coningsby Road, Peterborough, PE3 8SB, and may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of any personal data we hold about you.