Order your Travel Money online with our competitive exchange rates
Empty of Euros? Don’t have your Dollars? Left your Lira until the last minute?
Buying foreign currency is easy with Co-operative Travel...simply tell us where and when you are going on holiday; the reserve it online and collect in store when it is ready.
Our exchange rates are competitive, so you can use our order page to reserve your currency and collect in store to guarantee your rate.
Our top 10 currencies:
- US Dollar
- Turkish Lira
- Egyptian Pound
- Swiss Franc
- Canadian Dollar
- UAE Dirham
- Czech Koruna
- Australian Dollar
- Bulgarian Lev
Don't fancy carrying around all that cash?
Why not get your holiday money on a pre-paid Cash Passport?
What is a Cash Passport travel money card?
Our prepaid currency card is the smart way to carry cash abroad, and an alternative to using debit or credit cards. Simply load a card with the currency of your choice and when you're away, use your card to withdraw money from millions of ATMs worldwide. Or you can use it to pay for goods and services in shops, restaurants and hotels, just like your debit card at home!
It is available in seven currencies: British Pounds, Euros, US Dollars, New Zealand Dollars, Canadian Dollars, South African Rand and Australian Dollars.
Your Co-operative Travel Cash Passport is not linked to your bank account and comes with 24/7 Global Emergency Assistance. Should the worst happen and you lose your card, or it is stolen, don't worry, call us and we will arrange for the remaining funds to be replaced.
- Chip and PIN protected
- 24/7 Global Emergency Assistance, including free card replacement if yours is lost or stolen
- Peace of mind as the card is not linked to a bank account
- Additional card available free of charge at time of purchase if required
- Withdraw local currency at millions of ATMs worldwide, or use your card to pay directly for goods and services at millions of shops, hotels and restaurants or online, wherever you see the MasterCard® Acceptance Mark. NB. Spanish locations may ask for supporting ID, of a photo driving licence or passport in the same way if paying by Debit or Credit card.
- Locking in the value on the day of purchase could help you to avoid exchange rate fluctuations and variances while you're abroad, and clear charges give you the control to manage your budget.
- No bank account information required to obtain and start using your Co-operative Travel Cash Passport, just photograph ID i.e. your passport or driving license
- Powerful online management of your account with transaction details, ATM locator and more.
- Use your unspent funds on your next trip... just withdraw the balance from an ATM or cash out your card (fees apply).
You can easily reload your Co-operative Travel Cash Passport with more funds ahead of your next trip or use it as a savings plan during its four year life. Simply top-up either on-line, at any branch of Co-operative Travel, by phone, or via online banking.
- Valid for four years and reloadable as many times as you want
- Free low balance reminder SMS text alerts*( * Network operator charges may apply)
Please note that membership points will not be allocated to any Cash Passport card purchases or reloads.