Accessibility of co-operative travel
The Co-operative Travel is committed to ensuring its website is accessible to all users. As our site is constantly reviewed we would welcome any comments you may have on accessibility issues.
We recommend using Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 Service Pack 1 or higher to provide you with the highest level of browser accessibility. If you are blind or visually impaired we recommend JAWS for Windows version 3.31 or later for the best speech synthesis.
We have implemented a series of keyboard shortcuts. Most browsers support jumping to specific links by typing keyboard shortcuts. On Windows, you press ALT + an access key followed by Enter whilst on a Macintosh, you press Control + an access key. All pages on this site have the following access keys:-
- Access Key 1 - Home page
- Access Key 2 - Holidays Homepage
- Access Key 3 - City Breaks Homepage
- Access Key 4 - Worldwide Homepage
- Access Key 5 - Cruise Homepage
- Access Key 6 - Ski Homepage
- Access Key 7 - Flight only Homepage
- Access Key 8 - Disney Homepage
- Access Key 9 - Villas Homepage
- Access Key 0 - Hotels Homepage
- Access Key A - Extras - Holiday Essentials
- Access Key B - Contact Us
- Access Key C - Travel FAQ's
- Access Key D - About Us
- Access Key E - Store Locator
- Access Key F - Site Map
- Access Key I - Accessibility (This page)
All links have a 'title' element.
All images used in this site include a descriptive 'alt' element (or 'null' where applicable). No spacer images have been used.
This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout - this means you can still view the page even if your browser does not support style sheets.
All layout tables have a 'null' summary element.
We have designed the core web pages to follow a consistent design to help you become accustomed to the layout.
Although we continue to test and modify our Web sites for accessibility, there may be some legacy pages and pages developed by third-parties that are not fully compliant with our standards. If you would like further information about our accessibility statement or if you are experiencing problems accessing the Co-opeative Travel website, please contact email@example.com